- Work for a company that has been voted Top 20 Great Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Work within a High Performing Team
- Unbelievable company-wide benefits
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
At KINNECT we make people at work Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are a team of 150+ people and every day we help workplaces to manage the health and wellbeing of their biggest assets – their employees. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapists & Rehabilitation Counsellors), Medical Professionals (Nurses and Doctors) and Medical Administration Officers who are passionate about helping people.
We provide a range of Occupational Health services to our clients, across a wide variety of industries, including mining and resources, construction, transport, finance, retail, telecommunications, logistics, local government and community services.
Key Benefits of Working at KINNECT
- We provide all new administration employees with a comprehensive training program to ensure you are best skilled to make a difference in your new role.
- You will have your own designated supervisor / mentor who will help oversee your professional development and career progression.
- You will have access to professional development both internal and external, to further develop your skill set.
Being Part of a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- It's an exciting time at KINNECT with new clinics and projects popping up all around Australia. This means we have new and exciting career opportunities constantly in the pipeline. If you want to join a rapidly growing company that focuses on internal promotion, then KINNECT is the right place for you.
Work within a Team of A Players
- A Players are team members who are high performing, show great initiative and are always up for the challenge. They enjoy working in teams and always demonstrate our core values: Highly Skilled Happy People, Creating Sustainable Value.
Performance Based Incentives
- We provide all administration team members with an incentive scheme that is based upon performance. High performers have the opportunity to earn their incentive weekly.
- Furthermore, progression to a higher salary is not time based at KINNECT. You can request a scorecard review whenever you want it. High performers often progress 2-3 scorecard levels a year!
Use the Latest Technology
- We are tech driven company that promotes the use of technology to make your job easier and more efficient. For this reason, you will utilise some of the latest technology and Saas platforms.
- We also use our own internally developed platform (CloudHealth) that helps make your life and our clients lives easier (Less time spent on administrative tasks).
Industry Leading Workplace Culture
- Get paid to take your birthday off every year
- An all expenses covered weekend team building event every quarter
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave + the option to purchase an additional 2 Weeks every year
- Uncapped Professional Development Program to help you learn and grow into your career with KINNECT
- Weekly team meetings and Mid-Week Huddle to foster team work and open communication
- Pay It Forward Program – Spend 1 day a year giving your time back to a charity of your choice
- Ability to alternate between working from home and the office
What Your Role Entails
You will assist in handling a high volume of nationwide queries both online and over the phone; expect lots of talking to customers and clients! Your role will be busy – you must be able to multitask and work well under pressure. We pride ourselves on operational excellence and exceptional customer service, so you will often go above and beyond to ensure you leave a lasting positive impression. A smaller portion of the job role will involve being the first point of contact to assist our clinicians and applicants with ensuring the clinic runs smoothly. There’s no doubt you will talk to lots of interesting people and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
A few things you will be doing include:
- Assisting with a wide variety of phone queries; you may be helping a new client enter a referral or providing an update to a candidate about the status of their medical appointment
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients via our online chat portal; you may be helping a confused applicant understand their medical results or providing information about the services we offer to a potential customer
- Providing support to any clients in your clinic
- General administrative duties where required
- KINNECT is a nationally operating company – you will be required to provide coverage across all Australian Time Zones
Skills and Experience
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Tech Savvy
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work within a large team
- Administration experience a bonus, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP342.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3999 9326.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!